mercredi 20 avril 2016

Argl ! (one step forward, two steps backward)

i feel like a cartoon mad scientist just after my lab exploded, grining a victory under the soot, my head still smoking.
So yeah, i managed to create that new figure - even tho it may still not work as i thaugh it would - but i also managed to break my core figure (g2f) and my characters. The g2 aint a problem, i just reinstalled its factory default & poored back its options, but i neglected the bit where Ardente and Cyprine were a pain in the butt to create and didnt backup anywhere. On the other hand, i can take that opportunity to recreate them with that new figure (if it works). In anycase, that operation will eat more time, the Bathroom set will have to wait.
On the bright side, the new figure building has to do with exporting it to unreal engine, the beast i am slowy taming. Its been a while i didnt make a lil game and ill try to prototype something for my Patreons.
But first, i gotta clean my lab.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire