vendredi 28 décembre 2018

Kapow ! Bang !


I'm in the process of watching as many noir as i can get my eyes on and i try to get the gist of that high contrast light. It also informs me on the tropes i want to explore and mess with. I dont really want Aletheia to be a female Philip Marlow - thats already very well done with Jessica Jones. And even tho this narrative maybe a little more than what i usually do, i should remember that i playing the erotic gamble here.
I tried to fog the scene above, tried to have the ceiling lamps cast some nice rays down with no success so far. I really want that foggy atmosphere, its part of the genre, blurs the background which in turns outlines the main subjects... But i dread the render times, making a long set even longer to produce. Maybe i could go with an episodic format ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire