lundi 7 décembre 2015

Summoning Calice

Greg recently brough Calice back to my attention. Remember her ? here:


The thing is, last Spring i did a big clean up of my stuff. Big clean up for messy guys like me means Tabula Rasa, everything went to the big empty. I've rebuilt my runtime which is now as messy as it was in Spring, so i feel at home.
Rebuilding Calice i realize i'm missing some key ingredients, namely her wings & her tail. I know those came from 2 different v4 products, the wings were with a long dress, the tail was probably a character. Can put my hand on them. They are somewhere in the attic but without there proper names, its the proverbial needle in a stack of needles.
So if you want to help me summon her again, find the names of those 2 products !

meanwhile, from the abyss, she calls to you:


She's using g2f figure & there are some geografted tails & wings (succubus add-on) that do look cool but i dont like the way they use geometry shell on top of the model. May end up using them as last resort tho.

UPDATE:
+ found the wings ! the belong to Erishkigal (by Bobbie25 & Maveris). no link to dazstore tho, seems defunct; but doc page still up.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire